: Fun : Useful Vodka Tips
1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage
with vodka. The solvent dissolves the adhesive.
2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers,
fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking,
let set 5 minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka
kills mold and mildew.
3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a
soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the
vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.
4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and
letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after
shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush,
then blot dry.
6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an
astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.
7. Add a splash of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo.
The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair
and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.
8. Fill a 16-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray
bees or wasps to kill them.
9. Pour 1/2 cup vodka and 1/2 cup water in a freezer bag
and freeze for a slushy, reusable ice pack for aches,
pain or black eyes...
10. Fill a clean, empty jar with freshly packed lavender
flowers. Fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly, and
set it in the sun for 3 days. Strain liquid, then apply the
tincture to aches and pains.
11. Make your own mouthwas by mixing 9 tablespoons
powered cinnamon with 1 cup vodka. Seal in an airtight
container for 2 weeks. Strain through a coffee filter. Mix
with warm water and rinse your mouth. (DON'T SWALLOW!)
12. Using a cotton swab, apply vodka to a cold sore to
help it dry out.
13. If blister opens, pour vodka over the raw skin as a
local anestheic that also disinfects the exposed dermis.
14. To treat dandruff, mix 1 cup vodka with 2 teaspoons
crushed rosemary. Let sit 2 days, strain through a coffee
filter, massage into your scalp and dry.
15. To treat an earache, put a few drops of vodka in your
ear. Let sit for a few minutes, then drain. Vodka will kill
the bacteria causing pain in your ear.
16. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka
on your chest and back as a liniment.
17. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.
18. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.
19. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to
remove the urushiol oil from your skin.
20. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your
gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.
And, my personal favorite...
21. If all else fails, just turn the bottle upside-down
and drink it. Then nothing else will matter anyway!
For More funny, exiting stuff and games go to the Resources page